- General Announcement
- Changes in Shareholdings
- Circular/Notice to Shareholders
- General Meetings
- Change of Corporate Information
- Shares Buy Back
- Unusual Market Activity
- Take-over Offer
- Important Relevant Dates for Renounceable Rights
- Additional Listing Announcement /Subdivision of Shares
- Listing Circulars
- Listing Information and Profile
- Transfer of Listing
- Investor Alert
- Reply to Query
- Delisting of Securities
- Expiry / Maturity / Termination of Securities
- Any queries or concerns relating to Innoprise Plantations Berhad may be conveyed to Mr Ng Chee Fen at telephone no.: +6089-914 377 or email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- IPB Group had adopted a dividend policy to pay annual dividends of a minimum of 80% of the Group’s profit after tax. However, in determining the level of dividends to be paid, the Group will take into account various factors including:
- the amount of the Group’s available cash and cash equivalents;
- the return on the Group’s equity and retained earnings; and
- the Group’s projected expenditure and other investment plans.
- Notification to Shareholders on the Change of Mode of Holding the 27th AGM
On 26 April 2021, Innoprise Plantations Berhad (“the Company”) had issued a Notice of the Twenty-Seventh Annual General Meeting (“27th AGM”) scheduled to be held at Belian Room, 7th Floor, Borneo Royale Hotel, Eastern Plaza, Mile 1, Jalan Kuhara, 91000 Tawau, Sabah, on Monday, 24 May 2021 at 11.30 a.m.
However, the Government of Malaysia had on 10 May 2021 announced the re-imposition of Movement Control Order with effect from 12 May 2021 to 7 June 2021 nationwide to curb the spread of Covid-19 in Malaysia. On 17 May 2021, the Company had made an announcement to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad that the 27th AGM of the Company has been postponed to a later date to be determined by the Board of Directors. Subsequently on 28 May 2021, the Government of Malaysia further announced the implementation of the Full Movement Control Order (“FMCO”) with effect from 1 June 2021…read more.
- Postponement of 27th AGM
On behalf of the Board of Innoprise, we refer to the Company’s announcement on 22 April 2021 in relation to the Notice of 27th AGM of the Company to be held at Belian Room, 7th Floor, Borneo Royale Hotel, Eastern Plaza, Mile 1, Jalan Kuhara, 91000 Tawau, Sabah, on 24 May 2021 at 11:30 am and the announcement made by the Government of Malaysia on 10 May 2021 in relation to the reimposition of Movement Control Order (“MCO”) from 12 May 2021 to 7 June 2021 nationwide to curb the spread of the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (“COVID-19”).
Please be informed that the Company’s 27th AGM has been postponed to a later date to be determined by the Board of Directors of the Company and the Board will make the necessary announcement(s) on the re-scheduled 27th AGM of the Company in due course.
If necessary, the Company will apply to the Registrar of Companies for the extension of time pursuant to Section 340 of the Companies Act 2016 to hold the Company’s 27th AGM.