Dedication to the Environment
Innoprise Group is committed to look after the environment and protection of wild life. The following measures are in place:-
- Integrated Pest Management emphasizing on census and detection and biological control through planting of beneficial plants.
- Steep area above 20° slope is reserved as natural forest.
- No planting in Riparian Reserves which are clearly marked out to prevent encroachment.
- Hunting is prohibited and to prevent damages, electric fencing and protective collars are set up especially near the jungle fringes.
- Co-operation with Wild Life Department to translocate elephants.
- Silviculture and enrichment planting in riparian reserve.
Protection of Wildlife
Reserving Steep Areas from Development
Corporate Social Responsibility
Innoprise Group places high emphasis on Social Responsibility as it recognizes the community, employees and the environment as stakeholders.
Within its limited resources, Innoprise will continue to contribute towards development of the community especially in respect to education, sports and poverty alleviation.
All reasonable effort will be taken to ensure that its employees work in a conducive environment. OSHA Committee has been formed to look into safety and health of the employees. Measures taken include estate clinic, visiting medical officer and provision of safe tools and equipment. Employees’ quarters are kept clean and sprayed periodically to prevent spread of malaria, etc. Employees are trained to enhance their knowledge and skill. The Group adopts a policy of preference for internal promotion.